Saturday, June 2, 2007

Will work for wine


My sister in law and her partner are opening a wine bar in Annapolis, Md this summer. How cool is that? They have asked me to help them with the opening of their establishment appropriately called The Purple Tooth. I love that name. Anyways, I am really looking forward to spending some quality time with the pair of them. My husband and I have a great time with them and are always up for wine tasting and comparing notes. This is something we all take very serious but have so much fun with it at the same time. We always end up with purple teeth, purple lips, and purple tongues. I am flattered that they have asked me to help them and I'm really looking forward to the experience and of course trying all the wines they have to offer. Cheers to Maureen and Emmy and their incredible endeavour.








No comments: